My culture



Hi everyone


Resultado de imagen para gif hello

I welcome all you to this blog. I'm Miguel Bermudez and in this part of my blog I want to share with you some information about what is culture and it's importance in our lives, also I'll be posting in this blog a lot of others culture around the world.
Now I want to explain you 2 things in this first window
1. What is the real meaning of culture
2. What is my culture (actually is only a part of it)

Culture
Imagen relacionada
.

✌ Barranquilla
Resultado de imagen para barranquilla


  • Places to visit
Resultado de imagen para estadio metropolitano de barranquilla
Resultado de imagen para ventana al mundo barranquilla de noche



Resultado de imagen para malecon de barranquilla de noche
  • Carnaval de Barranquilla
Resultado de imagen para carnaval de barranquillaResultado de imagen para carnaval de barranquilla
  • Food
Resultado de imagen para pataconResultado de imagen para yuca con suero

  • Fun facts


Comentarios